Our mission is to provide top quality workmanship with a level of professionalism, experience and integrity.
EIFS is a multi-layered exterior wall system that is used on commercial buildings to provide superior energy efficiency. It offers much greater design flexibility than other cladding products.
- Energy Efficient
- Allows creation of exterior architectural detailing and decorative accents that would often be cost prohibitive using conventional construction.
- Superior resistance to fading, chalking and yellowing
- Excellent resistance to dirt, mildew and mold
- Designed to be very flexible which makes them highly crack resistant
Stucco is a versatile facing material that can be applied to flat or curved surfaces either inside or outside any building or structure. It has been used for more than a century as a surface finish because of its utility, low first cost, and minimum need for maintenance. It may be applied directly to a solid base such as masonry or concrete walls, or it can be applied to a metal lath attached to frame construction, solid masonry, or concrete construction.
- Durability and breathability are the major sustainability benefits of cement stucco
- Water-shedding, hard, impact-resistant, fire-resistant, and color-retentive
- Ability to transmit moisture vapor means water that gets behind it does not become trapped
- Resistant to rot and fungus, helping to protect indoor air quality
- Durable wall cover in all climates, whether wet, dry, hot, or cold.
Architectural stone veneer can be used to greatly enhance the look and feel of a project. Stone veneers replicate the variety of textures, sizes, shapes and colors of natural stone and have been enhanced to simplify installation. Stone veneer is cast from molds of real stone which makes it lighter than natural stone and is designed to adhere easily to a variety of structurally sound surfaces, and is capable of installations that would normally be very difficult and costly to achieve with natural stone.
- Project costs can be about half of natural stone
- Adaptable to all building designs and elevations
- Shorter construction schedules
- Year round installation
- Its light weight properties eliminate the need for wall ties or footings
- Tolerates all types of weather conditions
Our company is fully insured and bondable. We would like the opportunity to bid any upcoming projects you may have that includes our trade scope of work.
Please feel free to contact our estimating departmentContact Us